Tuesday, January 12, 2010


Okay it would suffice to say that I am very behind on posts. My unspoken New Year resolution was to post 1 entry per week. I mean-seems reasonable. 4 entries a month. Time will tell. In the meantime I would like to have a few back track entries.
Just before Christmas I was watching iron chef (love iron chef) and Paula Deen made marshmallows as part of the sugar challenge! ooooo Love it! Homemade marshmallows-- I must try! I looked around for recipes and naturally I found one linked up to my all time favorite blog. I should have known the angry chicken has done this before--that girl is too cool for school. I'll say it again and again-check out her blog. AMAZING! The marshmallows were super easy--sticky yes but easy also. The family loved them and they were gone before I could even test them out in hot chocolate. I think this calls for a Valentine's Day batch.

No comments:

Post a Comment