1 cup sugar
1 cup all-purpose flour
6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup butter
4 oz semisweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease 6 extra large muffin tins or cups (I use cupcake liners) or 12-15 medium cups.
- Beat the eggs with sugar, mix with flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla and milk.
- Fold in the melted butter.
- Add chocolate chips; coat them with flour( I use unsweetened cocoa powder) before mixing into the batter.
Pictures of the muffin—taken outdoors for better light—I know I know. No comments necessary on that factoid.
A few pictures of my little man—working in the kitchen. He wants to help. A little blurry but such a cutie pie.