Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blonde Chocolate Chip Brownies

I have a delicious recipe to share from some fellow colleagues of mine. So yummy and so simple. Get ready to hit print cause you are going to want this recipe.



Blonde Chocolate Chip Brownies

You will need:
1/3 cup margarine, softened ( I use butter)
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup chocolate chips (go ahead--you know you want to add more)

Preheat your oven to 350
Spray an 8x8 pan

Put the margarine in a mixer (medium) and mix well
Add sugar and mix well
Add egg and vanilla to the butter mixture and mix well
In a separate large bowl, mix flour, soda and salt. Add to butter mixture and mix well with a wooden spoon. Stir in the chocolate chips. Spread mixture using a rubber scraper in the greased 8x8 square pan.
Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

Yum--Trust me…you will love.
PS--I find it funny that I am posting this after writing about my dog and his weight problem. Oh the irony!

1 comment: