Saturday, May 15, 2010

Thank you blogging friends!

Well I am 35 weeks and 2 days preggers. So needless to say I am huge waddling around on my oh so swollen feet. I have been completely uninspired to do much for my poor family--especially cook dinner. After a day with my middle school students my feet turn into those of Shrek. When I get home I just want to cool them off and get them up. Thankfully I have some friends who have put a breath of life into my no cooking status--my family thanks you too! Julie Emery recommended this recipe via facebook one day. Even my picky Lillie cleaned her plate! So it is a keeper. Next up...dessert! Janet Metzger does a great segment in her blog-"Friday is Pieday"! Her photos and recipes are simply amazing! We sampled this treat tonight. Jake said "it doesn't matter what it looks like-I am sure it tastes great!" Me..."It is rustic!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment