Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well with my first week back to school it can suffice to say that summer as I know it is over and as always… it is terribly bitter sweet. I miss my lazy summer days of hanging out with my family, sipping coffee in the morning and the luxury of just putzing around the house. So I thought I would reminisce and share a photo or two of our trip to the Outer Banks.
***Note for crafters*** While at the beach I must have a project and I love to make handmade critters for my daughter. I thought I would share a project from a lovely book "Sock and Glove" --check it out if you get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures look great! Wow two trips to OBX-We did one trip to Rodanthe, OBX for a week and still want to move there right now. Good luck in getting back into the school swing.

    sunbasilgarden

    ReplyDelete